Social Media Manager
Ecommerce Retail - Lifestyle
£25,000 - £35,000
Our client is the largest online retailers of its kind, having dominated the UK market they are now experiencing international success.
This client successfully took a relatively untouched market and created a business that competitors are now desperately trying to compete with. Operating in the UK and 5 international countries, they are now successful in over 100 million turnover.
I'm looking for an experienced Social Media Executive/ Social Media Manager to join their growing marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all social content and social ads across key social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube. This includes setting the strategy as well as planning, creating and optimising content for maximum reach and return.
- Working closely with the product and design teams to plan and produce engaging and inspiring content.
- Influencer outreach including Instagram, YouTube and bloggers. Pro-actively finding and connecting with influencers and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships
- Staying on top of trends within party as well as industry trends in social media to ensure the most relevant content and techniques for reaching and engaging with our target audience
- Reporting on and analysing social activity against KPIs
- Responding to PR requests for product samples and imagery
- Assisting with the setting up of on-site discounts and promotions
- May also be required to assist with content production and copywriting for the Party Delights blog
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be part of a company that is investing in it's people and continuing to grown and develop into new marketing - in the UK and European Marketing including France, Spain, Germany and Italy. As a business they understand the value of Social Media and are investing in this, both financially and with people, meaning whoever is successful in securing this role will enjoy the benefit of a business who supports Social Media.
If you are interested in the detail of this role, please apply with your updated CV and relevant contact details.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'