Global media business seeks a talented social media manager to manage all social media campaigns for a number of their largest and most successful events. These are global conferences and exhibitions widely recognised in the industry as the leader in their field.
We are recruiting for a bright, innovative and articulate Social Media Manager to build and maintain community engagement strategies for the eight leading Global Finance brands.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Digital Content, but the person will work directly with Digital Content Managers and need to collaborate with business stakeholders - including Brand Strategy Directors, Marketing Managers and Business Development Directors - so strong interpersonal skills and professional conduct are important.
With innovation and creativity at front of mind, the ideal candidate will have the initiative to identify content gaps via social listening, marry influencer and content strategies, support event marketing, and take the lead on social native content. Key to success in this role is the ability to develop intelligent social media strategies that focus on engaging our expert audiences and increasing interaction.
In addition to developing and managing broader social media strategies, the social media manager will also be involved in managing social elements for each individual event. Part of this role will include coordinating live social coverage of our events, ranging from live tweeting, social native videos, advocacy, and distribution. For certain events, this work will need to be performed on-site at our international events.
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day posting, scheduling, and engagement of up to 8 brands across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Collaborate with colleagues in the digital content marketing team to execute social media strategy
- Engage, research, and build communities for corporate social media accounts
- Work with third-party applications to set up social listening, influencer, and lead generation campaigns
- Manage and execute social media advertising campaigns
- Manage dashboard tracking success of various campaigns and adopt a data-driven mindset towards audience building campaigns
- 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree
- Digital B2B Marketing experience, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, LittleBird, Facebook and blogs
- Demonstrable experience in commercial applications of social media
- Confident using and interpreting Google Analytics, PPC, SEO and Metrics
- Confident, friendly manner and ability to work well within a close-knit team as well as autonomously
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Strategist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'