Are you a talented Social Media Manager looking for a new and exciting career with an extremely established company? Keep reading…
Social Media Manager- About the company
Due to unprecedented success and growth over recent years, our client is searching for a talented Social Media Manager to take on the reins and advance their social media strategy. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking nature and be ready to take on a new challenge.
The role will entail supporting all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience and increase audience satisfaction. You will additionally be required to stay on top of current social media trends, including social media advert revenue and web visitor data, with the aim to improve campaign efficiency. In order to promote the brand to its maximum efficiency, you will be required to work closely alongside other departments meaning strong communication skills are essential.
Main Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
- Manages all company social media accounts.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote the brand and PR-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with the wider Marketing Department
- Supports the PR Manager in developing ideas and content for all social media platforms.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Develops competitor analysis reports based on social spaces.
- Blog and copy-writing for on and offline
- Creative brainstorming for integrated social media and PR campaigns
- Understanding of social media budgets.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a social media marketing role.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in B2C social media management, either in-hour or agency.
- Web and computer software proficiency.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- Excellent understanding of public relations and brand marketing.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
If this sounds like your dream job, don't hesitate to get in touch by calling or emailing The Candidate, our friendly team are always happy to assist.
- Analysis Reports
- Media Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Content
- Tracking Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job