Social Media Manager - South West London
My client is one of leading Agencies in the UK, working with some of the most exciting brands. They have just won a fantastic account and now they are looking for a Social Media Manager who can create compelling content to grow and nurture a community of fans, for a global automotive client.
This role will eventually sit with the client working on site at their offices in south west London 4 days a week, and at the agency's headquarters in central London on the other day. They are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager who ideally wants to work closely with their clients. This role would work autonomously with support from the wider team. Your key responsibility will be to develop, run and manage the content calendar to captivate and grow followers.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
At least 3-5 years of relevant Social media experience translating in to the following relevant skills;
- Experience of managing social media accounts for Key clients
- Knowledgeable on the full range of social tools (including paid)
- Exceptional written communication and copywriting skills
- Ideally has experience working for an agency
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape
- Passionate about emerging trends, new content and platform opportunities
- Strong personal and communication skills
To apply for the Social Media Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email