A Social Media Manager is required to create and deliver a Social Media strategy for a company with 35 sites across the UK. This is a rare opportunity to develop and lead a market-leading company's Social Media presence.
To be considered for this Social Media Manager role you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each can be deployed in different scenarios.
- First-class copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience planning and project managing written, visual and video content production.
- Previous experience managing paid social and paid search budgets and campaigns, including research, forecasting, planning, execution and performance analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest best practices and advertising products from groups like Google, Facebook, Twitter and other media companies.
Key responsibilities within this role will be Content Calendar coordination, day-to-day management of Social Media channels and ensuring high-quality management across all Social Media channels.
This is an exciting role a large company who really take their Social Media and Paid Media activities seriously. This role could suit a Social Media Executive or Digital Marketing expert with a couple of years commercial experience in a hands-on client-side Digital Marketing or Social Media role.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration for this Social Media Manager role. Prompt feedback is guaranteed.
We believe this role is commutable from various locations in or around Oxfordshire including Oxford, Abingdon, Wantage, Swindon, Didcot, Dorchester, Newbury and Lambourne.
prosperIS is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the provision of skilled Digital Marketing Executives, Social Media Managers, PPC and Paid Media Managers.
No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age, sex, disability etc...
- Social Media Communications
- Social Media Marketing
- paid media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job