Social Media Marketing Executive (Global)
Location: Enfield, Greater London
This is an exciting opportunity to lead social media on a global scale, mixing hands on content and interaction management with leadership and coaching a global marketing team. You will be working with colleagues around the world, and there may be occasional opportunities for international travel. This role will act as a catalyst and expert to drive social media activity across Crown’s international roster of businesses that results in commercially valuable interactions with customers and prospects.
The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
- On boarding and training of marketing, sales and customer service team members across the world on social media platforms, processes, how-to and best practices.
- Help regional and central marketers develop social media plans to drive local business brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention.
- Responsible for the management and update internal and external social media policies. Monitor compliance and escalate risks.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management and administration, security.
- Champion Social Media Best Practice
Evaluation & Analysis
- Produces social digital reports, contextualizing and benchmarks metrics and providing recommendations
- Audits and analyses social media presences,
- Evaluates social campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy in terms of lead generation and customer prospect interaction, and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Develops "Social Listening" working with insights team to provide useful understanding of brand risks and issues.
- Develop and lead an outreach process to utilize influencers and build brand ambassadors from both within and outside the business to share content and build social media relationships.
- Daily monitoring and tasking of positive and negative engagement opportunities
- Work with regional marketing teams to develop campaigns to grow social communities and produce segmented audience messaging
- Manage the collaboration and evolution of social content calendars, highlighting gaps and showcasing best practices
- Adapt digital assets for social channels, including editing aspect ratio and dimensions, adding captions, transitions, motion graphics etc.
- Work with content team to ensure that content is in line with overall content strategy
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing or related subject (or equivalent)
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, and experience of using social media to deliver commercial objectives, probably demonstrated by at least 2 years experience working in an agency or client side role.
- Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency
- Numeracy - Have measured the effectiveness of your work or that of others, and can relate social media activity to measurable commercial results.
- Demonstrable experience of work Copywriting, Content Creation, Advertising, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills, and the ability to work with different cultures successfully
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
- Analytical Skills
- Management Skills
- Social Media