Our Client is looking for an innovative Social Media Manager to deliver best-in-class social content in the UK and around the world.
You’ll champion social media across the global organisation and know how to drive engagement across a variety of channels. Your social media strategy will incite action, helping make Our Client the talk of the town
Working within the Digital Content and Experience team, you’ll:
• Devise and implement a rolling social media and outreach strategy that builds brand love, reaches new audiences and supports broader organisational objectives.
• Manage and execute all owned and earned social media initiatives, creating and collaborating on share-worthy content, as well as guiding others.
• Work closely with existing teams and develop hubs of digital expertise to help deliver the strategy.
• Develop a suite of metrics and measurement tools to analyse the impact of social media activities. You’ll learn quickly from previous campaigns to optimise content and produce regular reports.
To be successful, you’ll:
• Have fantastic knowledge and great understanding of the current social media landscape.
• Possess extensive editorial skills and experience – including writing, commissioning and creating tailored social content, making sound editorial judgements – and have a great feel for what makes content engaging.
• Excel at managing stakeholder relationships and responding decisively to user-generated content.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business