Aspire Futures LTD are excited to present a fantastic opportunity for the right person who wants to excel in a career as a Social Media Manager. We are looking for someone with experience to come in and head up our social media account management.
As part of the business strategy Aspire is looking to grow into social media marketing and as such we need the right person to have both the passion and desire to help grow the business forward.
The team will start off as small however you will be part of a rapid growth programme which gives the successful candidate the opportunity to come in at the beginning and really put their mark in the history of Aspire.
The successful candidate must : -
- Must be able to use all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. An understanding of YouTube is also an advantage.
- Have a proven track record of social media management.
- Understand how to build brand awareness on social media platforms.
- Have experience in successful campaigns both in "likes" as well as sales.
- Understand how to market across all social media platforms.
- Be able to setup social media strategies for clients for an agreed time frame i.e. 1 month plan or a 3 month plan.
- Must be organised to make sure posts go out regularly to social media platforms.
- Must be able to analyse and report on data in a timely manner.
- Understand business development and how to attract new clients.
- Quick at understanding a clients products and needs.
At your interview: -
- You will need to run a presentation highlighting the above key points.
- During the presentation you will need to suggest how you would improve the social media for a client. (Details will be given in interview invitation email)
In return Aspire will be looking to offer: -
- Competitive annual salary.
- Performance based bonus scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus an Christmas break.
- Training and Induction programme.
- Enjoyable working environment.
- January start date.
The role is based in Southernhay in Exeter with office hours of 9 to 5 Monday to Thursday and 9 to 4 on Friday, however due to the nature of the role there is an element of flexibility.
Please apply with a copy of your CV with a paragraph as to why you will be right for the role.
- Business Development
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job