Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world, this company stays true to their original vision. With their steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, they have inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature's gifts of wellness, to create abundance as members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.
To support the growth of our social media channels, we are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the Marketing team at the Head Office in Chiswick W4 (London). Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be part of the Marketing Team which strives to ensure every digital touchpoint that our existing and potential members’ experience is exceptional.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, create, schedule and develop weekly content plans for all social media portals, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creating and implementing a dynamic content strategy for the company’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, blogs, forums) to reach these goals and develop the company’s brand.
- Manage content (including writing responses) on all social media platforms.
- Write, edit, proofread blog content (WordPress) and suggest a more dynamic copy for our websites
- Manage certain video content for the online training portal.
- Working closely with the marketing, SEO & creative and other teams to ensure social media messaging ties in with our overall marketing, SEO and PR activities
- Ensure the accuracy and correctness of all online and offline content through proofreading and editing
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Setting objectives for social media, including growth, reach, engagement, lead & conversion and monitoring progress
- Monitoring activity on social media platforms and responding in a timely and accurate manner, reflecting the company’s values
- Monitor trends in social media and respond when required to these trends
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing and/or in English or similar (essential)
- Extensive previous network marketing experience in a similar international role (essential)
- An insatiable drive to create world-class social media experiences and to set a best practice example at Young Living Europe
- A familiarity with social media content best practices and capabilities across various platforms as well as social media scheduling tools
- Experience managing bloggers and cooperation contracts
- Extensive knowlege of social media advertising guidelines across all channels (essential)
- A creative mind and an outstanding eye for detail, as well as an understanding of the importance of reviewing and analysing past work
- To be a team player with experience of working with multiple stakeholders and international staff in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Be able to travel internationally when required for meetings and workshops (essential)
- To possess professional communication skills in verbal and written English for business interactions. We also will give preference to candidate who speak additional European languages fluently. (essential)
Closing Date: 3rd March 2018
- Content Management
- Network Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Blogging