Our client is a dynamic marketing agency who work with clients worldwide including a major brand based in Thame. They provide creative and strategic marketing support across the full marketing mix including strategy development, social media, video, campaigns, PR, online and events.
They are looking for an experienced social media manager to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the MD you will be responsible for the entire social media strategy and activity for one of their key clients.
Working from within the client in Thame you you will develop and implement social media activity which confirms and enhances the clients status as a leading social media presence in their sector.
You will be responsible for a suite of social media platforms in addition to developing a wider ranging set of material which makes first class online content including blogging, content marketing and video.
While a proven track record in developing and executing social media and online strategies, campaigns and activities in any sector is essential, knowledge of the automotive or commercial vehicle market would be highly advantageous.
- A proven track record in developing and executing social media strategies, campaigns and activities
- Experience measuring the impact of social media programs, analysing, reviewing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns in order to maximise results
- First class copy writing skills
- A passionate hands on approach to the ever changing world of digital technology and social media platforms.
- A joined up approach to social media working with cross functional teams to optimise social media presence
- A clear understanding of corporate tone of voice
- A great influencer able to work well with colleagues at all levels within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team and develop your social media career. Please apply with up to date CV stating any notice period that would apply.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job