Social Media Manager - Poole - Temp - up to £18 per hour
Our client based in Poole are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their busy team on a temporary basis.
The main aspect of the role is to support the development of the social media channels throughout the business.
This is a temporary role.
- Proactively support and deliver a social media fundraising strategy that develops opportunities to increase donations and support for the business.
- Lead on the implementation of specific fundraising plans, including a roll out plan, appropriate support and user-friendly guidelines.
- Identifying communication risks and opportunities associated with fundraising via social media.
- Build and leverage key relationships with external platform providers including external media Review and analyse data and insight to inform the on-going strategy direction and build custom audiences across the different platforms
- Devise a comprehensive test and learn plan
- Report on all fundraising activity across social media, including financial reporting, to key stakeholders including specific insight and optimisation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including finance and digital delivery to ensure a seamless end to end process that supports the strategic direction
- To become involved in other adhoc tasks as required
- Working knowledge of support and implementing Social media strategies.
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Digital and Marketing fundraising experience desired.
For more information on the this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'