Social Media Manager Organic - B2B & Tech Brand Experience
A Global Social Media Company based in London are seeking a Social Media Manager to join their team on a contract basis for 6 months.
The digital marketing team is seeking a Social Media Manager who is experienced in using social media to achieve marketing goals and drive brand awareness. The ideal candidate will be a compelling storyteller with a real creative flair, and a passion for fostering engaging conversations and delivering a great experience for all customers.
- Develop organic social media strategy and goals (e.g. across awareness, education/information, news, celebration)
- Work with digital marketing and teams to develop actionable organic social media plans to contribute to marketing and goals
- Develop operational capability to scale organic social media
- Manage agency relationships
- Ideate, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content relevant to each social media platform
- Ensure brand consistency in assets (image, video and copy) through tone of voice, messaging, visual identity
- Use SEO and aligned keyword strategy (with search) for inbound
- Work across Marketing and teams to support other campaigns and initiatives
Campaigns and Communication
- Develop and oversee day-to-day management of always-on and social media campaigns
- Create and implement a monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Align organic activation with other digital channels
- Create social assets when required
- Scale the social community and grow engagement
- Work with teams (e.g. Support, Comms) on Community Management, covering all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer experience
Measurement and Tools
- Set goals and metrics to measure organic performance
- Leverage the right tools for scheduling and monitoring performance
- Use data and analytics to provide insight and reporting across teams and to leadership
- Leverage social listening tools to inform teams - on competitors, hot topics or themes, for example
Skills and experience:
- 3- 5 years of hands-on experience in managing organic and paid social media channels (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Creative flair for content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Fully conversant with social media, content management and measurement tools
- Experience managing social in B2B and B2C markets
- Used to working in global, cross functional teams and able to influence and take the lead when needed
- Agency management expertise
- HTML/CSS capability a bonus
- Familiarity with all digital marketing channels
- Self starter needing little guidance
- Bags of energy and used to working in very fast-moving environments
- BA/BSc degree in business, marketing, economics or relevant field
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'