A unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager with an understanding / interest in Blockchain technology to join a unique, fast-moving Music Media Management company operating on the cutting edge of creativity and science in London.
Working as a key member of the social marketing team your focus will be to head-up the co-ordination of all Social and Digital Media communications (creating and co-ordinating social media content) blog posts, press releases etc) whilst managing and growing the companies’ user community base through tools like Slack, Newsletters, Twitter and Facebook.
Key to the success of this position is between 2 and 5 years digital marketing or commercial social media management experience ideally within the Music or Media industry (not essential) and an understanding or interest in Blockchain technology.
- 2+ to 5 Years commercial experience in a digital marketing or social media management. (Essential)
- Copywriting / Content Creation / Content Marketing skills: Experience in creating elegant, engaging content / copy with an eloquent writing style for various digital and social media channels and advertising and marketing campaigns
- A strong interest in (or ideally) previous experience working within the Music, Media or DRM industry *Not
- An interest / understanding of Blockchain technology.
- Experience in community management & engagement
- The ability to organise schedules budgets in an efficient, productive manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Social Media Marketing, Blockchain, Digital Marketing, Community Management, Content Creation, Copywriter, Content Marketing, Blogg, PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, B2C Marketing, Communications, CIM, IDM, CAM, CIPR, PR, Affiliate Marketing, Direct, Email Marketing
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting Digital Marketing and Executive Marketing career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job