Social Media Manager (Maternity cover - 1 year contract)
The Amazon Operations Talent Acquisition Marketing team is looking for a creative, analytical and strategic Social Media Manager to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through unpaid social initiatives in order to support 2021 Operations hiring needs primarily across EMEA and North America.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to develop strategy from scratch, sell big ideas internally and externally, multi-task and prioritize. You will manage a high-volume of requests by being nimble and creative with a drive for testing, learning and making insight- and data-driven decisions.
The Social Media Manager will lead and launch organic social campaigns that influence millions of followers globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. You will work across internal teams including employer brand, events and PR, as well as partner with external social strategy and creative agencies. You will collaborate closely with the paid social team to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative for above the line media campaigns. You will own all social content decisions for the properties you own, driving both long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. You will manage multiple social campaigns simultaneously, with the ability to streamline for efficiency, while crafting thoughtful strategies to best-serve unique audiences. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand.
· Strong social marketing experience working with internal and external partners/agencies on digital media campaigns
· Solid experience in a social marketing data-driven environment
· Bachelor's degree as a minimum
· Experience of planning and amplification tools like Sprinklr or native social channel and management tools
· Strong statistical analysis experience including the use of Adobe Analytics
· Experience generating and executing large-scale social media campaigns across platforms with a track record of growing audiences and delivering on engagement metrics.
· Outstanding influencing, matrix management and partner management skills necessary to build strong relationships
· A good understanding of recruitment process & strong interest of the candidate experience
· Ideal experience in design including the use of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Understanding of creative development process and media planning
· Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'