Social Media Manager
Our client is a well-known Luxury Hotels group brand based in Central London
We now have an opening for a Digital Content & Social Media Manager to join their Marketing team based in the west end of London. The key focus of this role is to produce content which brings to life the essence and experience of the brand, and engages with customers online.
In this role, you will be…
- Produce high quality content for the various website, including editorial management of the brand blog
- Design and publish social media posts and email newsletters - including copywriting and image creation - supporting the brands growth strategy.
- Analyse results regularly to optimise existing and new content
- Contribute to national marketing campaigns and projects
- Generate original and innovative ideas, based on new trends and consumer insights
- Ensure all communication meets the clients brand guidelines, standards and tone of voice.
- Work closely with the clients Marketing team and other members of the digital team
Additional details and an application form can be seen below.
We’re looking for someone with…
- 3+ years Social Media experience or similar
- Creativity and strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- A demonstrable interest in lifestyle, fashion and retail or, of course Hotel experience.
- Previous digital marketing experience in the luxury, lifestyle, or Hospitality industries desirable but not essential
- University degree required
- Focused on achieving high standards by working on your own initiative and taking accountability for results.
- Driving forward actions with pace and encouragement of creative solutions - you have a hunger for delivering results.
- Be proactive and resilient whilst maintaining an adaptive approach.
- Have an open and transparent communication style with the ability to listen, influence and challenge appropriately.
- Cultivate close working relationships within team and colleagues to drive win-win execution.
- Content Strategy
- Facebook Marketing
- social media
- Online Marketing