To define and drive implementation of a social strategy for Sony Professional that supports business and communication objectives. Be an evangelist for best practice across all Social channels, utilising analysis and metrics to inform decision making and to influence key stakeholders to support and adopt proposals.
Advise Marketing Communication managers in each business group acting as subject matter expert to help them realise their campaign objectives, project managing any campaign related content and activities and reporting on success.
Management and development of Social Media Community Specialist.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
• Definition and implementation of Social Strategy across PSE
• Influencing and adopting Social Media best practice
• Supporting Marketing Communication Managers to integrate effective Social Media activities within communication campaigns
• Overseeing the evangelist programme (delivery supported by Social Media Specialist)
• Supporting Social Selling initiatives (delivery supported by Social Media Specialist)
• Overseeing the implementation of all social tools
• Supporting global social strategy
• Managing the Social Media Specialist - ensuring all content across our social channels is executed correctly and reported on
Qualifications & Experience
First or Master’s degree in Marketing, PR or Marketing Communications. Alternatively, First or Masters in English.
Minimum three years’ experience in a senior social media role, either client or agency side.
Must also display:
• A passion for Social Media and digital marketing in general
• Excellent copy writing skills and the ability to create editorial content
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products and Radian6 or similar social tools
• An affinity with technology
• Demonstrated tangible success in previous social roles
• Proven ability to drive a strategy proven by testing and metrics reporting
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Ability to influence at senior levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work on his/her own and be independent on a project, while being a good team player
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced and multicultural environment