We are currently recruiting a Social Media Manager for an exciting gaming brand. They are well renowned within the gaming space, with an incredible following within League of Legends, PUBG, Super Smash Bros and Fortnite.
- Daily management and execution of social media campaigns, including compelling and engaging content creation, community management, social advertising, influencer programs, brand ambassador initiatives, and deliverables and edits (mix of text, graphics, photos, animations, sounds, unconventional use of emojis/Stickers and everything in-between).
- Facilitate meaningful engagement for brands on all social channels, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Directly interact with the audience to maximise community engagement.
- Drive positive perception and word-of-mouth for clients Monitor and respond to feedback and support issues on social channels in real-time.
- Provide analytical overview reports of efforts across all channels.
- Build followers per each account on a weekly/monthly basis
- Serve as the liaison to help meet the digital needs of all departments within the organisation including page creation, sponsorship fulfilment of deliverables, and Key priorities.
- Research new and current trends and comes up with creative ideas to produce digital and social content (including writing, pitching, scripting, rights & clearances).
- Proficiency in producing shareable and engaging social-first content, entertainment, and real-time reactive video.
- Collaborates with larger team on the creation of content publishing plans while evaluating audience consumption.
- Ensures Brand content and brand voice, helping produce the best content possible
- Responsible for tracking and completing digital media daily, weekly, monthly KPIs across channels and work relentlessly to meet those goals by driving optimisation strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communication or relevant area of study.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience working across multiple social and digital platforms.
- Possesses a deep understanding of social platforms and algorithms that affect day-to-day publishing and content strategy including how to optimise video.
- Strong Proficiency in all Social Media Platforms.
- Proficiency in social media platforms such as Sprout Social, Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.
- Experience in creating memes (Knowledge in Video editing/Graphic design).
- Ability to engage with fans online on different platforms such as twitch.
- High-level organisation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of Esports a must.
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'