Social Media Manager - FinTech - £40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a leading B2B FinTech business based in Central London who are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the expanding digital team. This is a newly created position within a great business who have a great company culture and opportunity for development. As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of the organic social media strategy.
- Create, manage and optimise social media and social media marketing campaigns across a number of platforms.
- Be responsible for the monitoring of brand reputation, ensuring that it is consistent.
- Develop a social media calendar, working to increase engagement, traffic and audience development.
- Working with the wider team and stakeholders to monitor customer service responses.
- Report on success of social media campaigns using social media listening tools and providing actionable insights.
- Strong experience in end to end campaign creation, from inception through to delivery
- Confident in relationship management and collaboration skills
- Highly analytical and able to report back on the success of campaigns
- Very organised and able to worth both autonomously and in a team
- Experience in growing an audience across social in an organic manner
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Amrita Bhogal.
- Social Media
- Campaign Plans