Social Media Manager - FESTIVAL UK 2022
Closing Date - 04/05/2021
As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Festival's social media presence and channels, sourcing and producing compelling content to engage our audiences, build our online community and generate excitement about the Festival.
You will live & breathe social media, helping us go above & beyond our own understanding of what's achievable on social media, and pushing us to do better, whilst ensuring our daily management of our social media presence is robust.
- Oversee the daily management of Festival's social media channels and presence, including all content scheduling, monitoring and performance/reporting in line with the organisation's objectives, activity, brand and tone of voice.
- Build an online community and ensure the needs of that community are met through engaging and accessible content, responding to queries, building trust, and being audience-centred in our approach, as well as in the curation and creation of online content.
- Provide proactive and reactive ideas for the use of social media in support of the Festival's communications activities and objectives.
- Monitor social media trends for latest platform usage and integrating best practice into our content and forward planning and delivery, including, if relevant, identifying potential new platforms to adopt.
Skills and Experience Required
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Relevant qualification and/or professional industry experience.
- Understanding of complex projects.
- Able to communicate complex ideas using simple and accessible language.
- Significant experience of leading social media campaigns both paid and organic.
- Proven experience of working as part of a communications team fully integrating social media.
- Experience of working on public and large-scale digital campaigns.
- Experience gained in a digital or creative agency, or through working on events.
- Experience of developing communications aimed at large-scale audiences.
Salary: £35,000-40,000 per annum
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Festival UK* 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer and we encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We have received the Leaders in Diversity award through the National Centre for Diversity. The principles "FREDIE" (Fairness - Respect - Equality - Diversity - Inclusion and Engagement) support our aim of delivering a truly inclusive and accessible games.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. If you wish for your application to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme, please submit a completed form with your application, which can be found on the Festival UK* 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
To apply for this role please follow the link and complete the application attaching a single document containing your CV and Covering Letter. Please also submit your disability confident/ reasonable adjustments form (if required).
On occasions where we receive a large number of applications, we may close the advert ahead of the publicised closing date. We would therefore advise that you submit your completed application as soon as possible.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. This can be found on the Festival UK* 2022 jobs site under the current vacancies drop down.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'