A Leading Premium High Street brand is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Central London Head office. This successful business is a globally renowned fashion retailer and has ambitious future plans for growth.
As a Social Media Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining social strategy in line with brand positioning.
- Developing content to improve brand awareness and perception as well as increase community size and engagement for each channel.
- Delivering and implementing end to end process including content creation, scheduling, analysis and reporting.
- Using social tools to report on and measure success to inform future planning.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a senior social media role or manager position desirably within fashion.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms.
- Experience working with social channels across multiple countries.
- Strong knowledge of content management tools
- A good understanding of Paid Social Media.
As Social Media Manager for this successful fashion brand, you can expect a competitive remuneration package, great benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job