Social Media Manager - E.ON Next
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Executive to join our brand-new E.ON Next team. As Social Media Executive, you’ll be working alongside the brand team to craft an impactful and disruptive social calendar and content, using your craft to implement and unpack the creative potential of the brand.
You’ll play a key role in establishing a challenger brand in its first year of launch, shaping its social articulation in collaboration with the brand team and strive for engaging and category-leading content. If you’re looking for ownership, this role is for you!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be doing
- Take ownership in the planning and implementation of the content calendar across all social channels
- Maintain close collaboration with all aspects of the business to spot opportunities to optimise acquisition and engagement
- Plan disruptive content that’s category-leading, striving for creative excellence
- Embody the brand tone of voice, challenge its implementation style to maximise engagement and category stand-out by adding your expert craftsmanship
- Develop all social copy and collaborate with Content Creators and Designers to craft visual and video content requirements
- Own publishing and leverage organic and paid-for tactics to maximise reach and engagement
- Boost engagement and reach by actively managing the online community in collaboration with Consumer Service teams
- Strive for ongoing optimisation, through reporting and A/B testing
- Work alongside Designers, Copywriters and Content Creators to conceptualise and produce ad-hoc tactical campaigns
We’re looking for the following experience and skills;
- Proven experience of social media channel growth and successful community engagement
- Mixed agency and in-house experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media specs, formats and regulations
- Well-versed in social media management and reporting tools
- Experience managing influencers is ideal
- Demonstrated creative skills
- Proven experience developing brands creatively
- Implementing brand TOV with consistency
- Willingess to challenge towards creative excellence
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams at pace
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with full autonomy
- Proven experience collaborating with numerous stakeholders
- Experience with start-up brand and/or sub-brand beneficial
- Ability to leverage data to maximise business opportunities is a plus
- Experience in conceptualising/ideating campaign work is a bonus
- B2B experience is a plus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'