My client are a new and exciting brand design agency. They work with clients to achieve long term identity strategies that can be implemented across a wide range of media, including total brand identity, website design, marketing, video and photography campaigns.
They are looking for an experienced social media manager to develop effective campaign plans, curate and schedule using sprout social for their clients. The role will include the delivery of these plans in a wide range of online and offline channels.
- Using creativity and marketing skills to strategize, create and maintain client's presence on social media channels.
- Apply expertise and learnings to the creation of monthly content calendars for clients.
- Briefing and guiding in-house marketing teams and agency resources to help deliver content to make material as engaging and impactful on social media as possible.
- Research and implementation of new marketing approaches and technologies
- Managing the quality and consistency of the marketing output
- Data analysis across the channels and campaigns.
- They are looking for someone who can take initiative to work independently while also working with other team members, contribute their own creative ideas and challenge the norm.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 year's previous experience in the field of social media.
- A strong understanding of social media platforms; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Strategy & planning
- Marketing management
- Project management
- Data analysis
- Social media management software
- Creative communication
- Social Media