Social Media Manager / Campaign Manager
New and exciting opportunity for a creatively driven, talented Social Media Professional who is currently at Social Media Senior Exec/Social Media Manager/Campaign Manager level to join a forward-thinking creative-first performance marketing based agency in Manchester.
The Company is working alongside some of the world's most well-loved and well known music events as well a international brands and with growth in this New Year, are looking for someone who is equally as passionate about music and events as they are, as well as having a strong background in social media and digital.
Working with so many music and events clients, the ideal candidate will be fantastic at content creation, campaign management, be able to evaluate current social campaigns and suggest improvement, as well as contribute towards new ideas, mechanics and activations that will help drive not only positive engagement, sentiment etc. but ticket sales too.
Working from the office in Manchester and reporting directly into the Head of Music and Events, you will be working alongside another Social Media Exec. The role starts in helping with new business proposals and pitches right the way through to creative ideas, campaign planning, social strategy and client comms.
The Role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Client communications and management
- New Business Proposals (as a team)
- Managing the existing social media channels/campaigns for current clients
- Content Creation
- Paid Social Media
- Campaign Design, Planning, Activation and Scheduling
- Social mechanics - development and implementation
- Managing and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Team Learning & Development Sessions
- Creating engaging and relevant content
- 2-3 Years in Social Media with Music and Events clients
- Must come from agency side or come from a high-level promotions background, but now focus on social media and content creation
- Must have previous content creation, campaign management and hands on paid-social experience
- Must have experience setting goals and objectives that contribute towards tangible outcomes
- Must have a good understanding of digital marketing as a whole
- Be personable and client facing
- Must be a team player and love coming up with creative ideas in a group
Salary Expectations: £24,000 to £28,000 per anum + benefits
Benefits: Nest Pension, Birthday Off, Flex-Time, Free Parking, Guest list’s, Socials and a 4pm Friday Finish, Free Monday breakfast (and more).
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job