Have you ever wondered what happens when you click 'Like’ on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and how that data is used?
30m is part of the Potential.co Group. We are a forward-thinking media group, who are one of the world’s fastest growing independent media and entertainment companies. Over 300 million pages of content are consumed on our network each month from tens of millions of users.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
In this role, you will need you to be both creative and business-savvy; you will need to harness the power of social media, and also manage relationships with advertising agencies. As the Social Media Manager, you will also need to drive and support the Social Media Team to continue to develop the content properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Managing the network of social pages and the content creators that run them
- Setting weekly meetings and targets with the social team to plan a schedule of content and growth
- Developing the team’s work process, creating content schedules and work flow structures
- Ensuring the Social Media Team are happy and producing work to a high standard
- Grow the network of social pages at an exponential rate
- Manage campaign content and execution, including allocating specific tasks to team members and ensuring that content is posted in accordance with the campaign content plan
- Developing your team’s skills and assisting in their progression
- Growing the team and hiring where necessary to develop our social offering
- Pioneering the development of the 30M brand, its reputation, and its commercial offerings
The ideal candidate will have a marketing related degree and have a thorough understanding and/or experience of growing social media content.
On top of this, you must:
- Ideally have experience in growing your own Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account
- Have a strong understanding of the current social landscape
- Be a strong communicator
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have experience of working in Social Media
- Previous management experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Have a positive mind-set and a can-do attitude
Discovery is the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job