The following job is no longer available:
Social Media Manager 12m FTC
Social Media Manager 12m FTC
- Innovative institution in the heart of Bristol
- Ownership of all Social Media accounts.
- Blend of strategy, content creation & campaign delivery.
My client needs a driven, experienced and creative Social Media Manager to take the lead on all social media output for the next 12 months. This is a maternity cover role which sits within the Marketing Team.
What you’ll be doing
With a focus on social media, you'll plan for the coming 12 months, advising on the best channels, content and strategy to support recruitment targets, enhance their reputation and showcase daily life. The social media channels have a large following, offering the opportunity to captivate a varied, global audience.
You'll support colleagues to deliver campaigns and content across social media, measure effectiveness, provide expert industry insight and trends analysis and support colleagues to deliver content across multiple social media accounts. You'll also work with various stakeholders across the organisation, in addition to third party design, production and digital marketing agencies.
This will be a hugely varied role, offering you a unique insight into a respected Bristol organisation and the special place it holds within this vibrant and beautiful city. You'll have the chance to develop content and campaigns that showcase what they do, as well as the people and places involved. The institution will look to the Social Media Manager to expand and enhance the content shared, and also input to a number of digital paid campaigns over the next 12 months - it's a really exciting time to join the team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record of working at a senior level in social media.
- Ability to show the real-world impact of previous social media campaigns.
- Experience of all major social media platforms, data-led strategic planning and upskilling colleagues.
- Excellent online and offline copywriting skills and the ability to develop engaging and
- effective content for digital and social channels, with a creative approach to identifying and
- managing content.
- Significant knowledge and experience of digital and social media marketing: planning,
- delivery, management and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns on paid,
- owned, earned or shared channel.
- Proven ability to build/enhance own digital marketing skills and skills within the team, and
- experience of working with digital marketing agencies and specialist.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate
- with a wide range of people at all levels in a personable and confident way.
A salary of £37-42k is on offer, alongside a number of excellent benefits. Please enquire for further details.
Please send through your CV to Rina to hear more about this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'