Social Media Live Chat Administrator - Temp position until Jan
Job Title: Social Media and Live Chat Administrator - Temp position until January 2020
Immediate Start – Immediate Start – Immediate Start – Immediate Start – Immediate Start
Location: Amersham, Bucks
Salary: - £9.00 p/h rising to £9.23 p/h
3pm - 9pm
Twice a month you would be working a Saturday with a day off in the week. The shift will be a 8am-5pm
Flexiblity to work extra hours and get paid when the department gets busier is required.
Working within our incoming customer service call centre, you will be dealing first hand with customers and stores in order to provide excellent customer service and support. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
- · To ensure that the customer journey is positive and productive for both our customers and the business
- · To respond to customer and store contacts in a polite and professional manner, working within set service level targets
- · To resolve order issues i.e. oversells and rejected orders, keeping the customer fully informed
- · To encourage sales when in contact with customers, offering product advice and related add-ons
- · To liaise with customers, offering the best customer service to ensure that our feedback targets are achieved
- · To offer advice and support to our store network when order or customer service issues are reported
- · To ensure that customer orders are collected successfully from our stores or refunded if no longer required
- · To manage the customer communication between us and our various third party channels
- · To resolve disputes raised on any of our shopping platforms
- · To liaise with our carriers and submit claims for lost packages or late deliveries
- · To be pro-active, offering ideas and suggestions to improve ways of working within the team and wider business
Mission & Values
§ Demonstrates the Company's values in behaviour.
§ Works toward the company mission.
Skills & Experience
- · Well spoken, polite and friendly demeanour with an excellent telephone manner
- · Excellent grammar and spelling as the role requires communication with customers via email, live chat and social media
- · Previous retail and trading standards experience an advantage but training will be given
- · Empathetic to our customer needs and concerns
- · Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- · Able to solve problems with an equal concern for customer satisfaction and business loyalty
- · Able to work well under pressure and be confident in decision making
- Enthusiasm: Can demonstrate enthusiasm in their work, in the brand, and in the product ranges. Can embrace our mission and vision. Understands the importance of a fun, and has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Flexibility. Prepared to work in a changing environment and understands the need to offer flexibility at times of pressure
- Accurate: Excellent administration skills, quality driven and attentive to detail
- Articulate: Able to communicate clearly and in a professional manner in order to achieve results and support colleagues and clients.
- Self Motivated: Self driven and able to work effectively without supervision
- Teamwork and collaboration. A good team player who understands the need to work together and support other colleagues.
Successfull candidates have previously lived in Chorleywood, Rickmansworth, Chesham, Wycombe, West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Hyde Heath, Chalfont.
This role will be working on multiple areas such as Live Chat, Company Website, Social Media so an ability to multi task is important.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'