This is an exciting new opportunity for you to join New Look as a Social Media Planner / Insights Manager leading our social media listening capabilities. You will be working alongside the Head of Social to help develop our social listening capability and deliver cutting-edge, actionable insight for the business.
This role will create and develop the social insights offering for New Look, using a range of technologies (including social monitoring, community tracking and social benchmarking) to deliver actionable insights that will inform brand and social strategies.
• Lead the social media listening analysis to help deliver insights and recommendations to the relevant internal stakeholders within New Look.
• Deliver insight to help develop social media campaigns / content based on customer and market insights.
• Champion the understanding, value and use of social media insight across the business and ensure the appropriate level of rigour and statistical knowledge is applied to its interpretation
• Lead the set up and maintenance of social listening tools and conduct regular audits of capabilities and queries to ensure the delivery of high quality and market leading insight.
• Perform social listening/research/audits.
• Drive awareness and conversion by identify new audiences that are talking about the brand, product, category or industry and proactively engage with this new community.
• Work with the community management, customer services and paid media teams to form a best in class social response team.
• Develop and execute brand and campaign social listening reports defining business KPIs for hard (referrals/revenue) and soft (brand mentions, sentiment) social media metrics.
• Clearly show the combined and separate benefits to the business between earned, owned and paid digital media.
• Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations to optimise performance of social media
• Identify trends and opportunities to grow our social offering (find new ways to incorporate social/listening, etc.)
• Experience working in a social media / community management role, with a track record of using data to generate insight and recommendations.
• Competence with social listening tools Talkwalker, Brandwatch, Synthesio, Crimson Hexagon, Pulsar (must be a super-user of at least one)
• Competence with native platform analytics: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, YouTube analytics
• Must have deep knowledge and experience in working with social listening/analytics projects end-to-end.
• Proven reporting writing and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, with the ability to find solutions to questions independently.
• Passionate about fashion, youth and pop culture is a must.
• A genuine love of social media and its wider impact in a digital or physical space.
• Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
• Advanced skills in Excel
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job