Up to £500 pd Ltd this role has been assessed as outside IR35
Social Media Lead Role:
• Design and Deliver Social Media Listening Solutions
• Be Subject Matter Expert for Online Channels
• Serve as the dedicated point-of-contact across Oncology and Biopharmaceutical medical functions to translate business requirements into an online strategy.
• Ensure oversight, project management and delivery of social listening projects, setting milestones and digital KPIs to monitor medical impact and value.
• Bachelor’s degree in science or business
• Experienced in social listening and in social listening tools
• Highly knowledgeable on social media and social channels including Twitter, Facebook blog forums.
• Working knowledge and experience of medical affairs
• Excellent project management skills, working with internal and external stakeholders on a global scale
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Social Media Lead role will be home based with occasional travel to our clients site in Cambridge.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51185.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'