Social Media Lead – Global FMCG – Cheshire or Nottingham - £25 - £35k
My client, an Global FMCG business who has previously appeared on Dragon’s Den, is looking for a Social Media Lead.
With several hugely successful products, my client are looking for someone who will be a key member of their Marketing team. The successful candidate can be based in either their offices in Cheshire or Nottingham.
Their ideal candidate will be creative, analytical and full of ideas. As a global business social media isn’t a 9-5 role. The role will also include some travel when required.
Job role - Social Media Executive
- Develop and deliver a social media consumer goods strategy, setting targets
- Respond and react to changes within social media networks and current events
- Report analytics to the Management team to demonstrate ROI, making recommendations
- Drive digital marketing activity where agreed
- Manage content plan for growth for Instagram Stories, Reels, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and up and coming platforms
- Ensure messaging is consistent across platforms and that all channels are connected
- Manage external relationships
Who are we looking for:
- Experience in social media, preferably in retail or consumer based business
- Experience in a fast-paced company including start-ups and agencies
- Experience of Paid Social
- Experience in budget and management
- Experience with social analytics and social listening tools
What's in it for you:
- Excellent on site facilities including a games room and full stocked kitchen
- Pizza Fridays
- Regular Social Events
- Progression opportunities
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance x4
- Flexible Working Hours
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'