Another fantastic opportunity for a graduate with our friends at an award-winning Medical Journal!
They are the creators of peer-reviewed open access journals in the medical sector. They provide material to thousands of physicians, including congress reviews, as well as breaking news, analysis and access to information of unparalleled quality. The journals span across a wide range of therapeutic areas including Neurology, Gastroenterology and Urology, with all the publications and articles freely available and accessible to our online community to read and share. The content reviews the leading congress within the therapeutic area and are supported by internationally renowned editorial board members.
In this newly created role, the Social Media Intern will work alongside the Video Editor Intern, as part of our Marketing Department. We are looking to grow awareness of organisation. The successful applicant will assist in developing an enviable business image across our social media channels. This position will be responsible for concepting, planning, creating, and editing content for various social media projects
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRMENTS
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Manage the social media calendar
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and experience with marketing or social media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'