Logistics People are looking for a very skilled and knowledgeable individual to look after our Social Media and Marketing.
We need a content creator to create high quality visual and graphic content for Social Media. We are looking for someone with a true creative flair and a passion for innovative design.
You will be creating content with direction from the managing director to boost our Social Media presences.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
- Develop Instagram, Facebook and Twitter content
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work
- Maintain regular page content
- Maintain the look and feel of the social thereafter
- Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively
- Sustain the companies website and update when required
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe package: InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects Adobe Premier Pro & Spark AR
- Strong creative skills with ability to produce high quality content
- Videomaking and editing is a nice to have
- Strong photo editing using Photoshop
- Graphic design
- Basic copywriting skills
- Experience in boosting on Social Media platforms
Job Type: Full time
Expected start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to 50K
If you feel you are suitable for this role please send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'