My client, a global manufacturing company who specialises in healthcare products is looking for a creative and analytically minded Social Media Executive to join their growing marketing team! This opportunity offers lots of scope for progression within a company with a welcoming and supportive work environment.
The Social Media Executive will be expected to be responsible for the following;
• Develop social media marketing campaigns
• Produce high quality, engaging social media posts
• Create video content to be shared organically and as part of paid promotions.
• Create standard templates for social media posts.
• Campaign execution.
• Reporting, auditing and monitoring all social media content
Required Skills for the Social Media Executive role;
• Minimum two years social media marketing experience
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
• Experience of working across multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook, and video platforms, such as TikTok and Youtube
• Experience with Hubspot or similar social scheduling platforms
• Free Carpark
• Pension Scheme
• Wellbeing workshops and more
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'