Social media executive
Role: Social Media Executive - Progression to Social Media Manager or Head of Digital Marketing
Salary and Bonuses: £20k - £25k (pro rata) with bonuses based on results and increased numbers.
Hours: Part-Time - to be worked around the needs of the business.
Location: Birmingham based - remote working
CX Squared are a community focused talent partner, delivering more than just matching tech talent with high growth tech businesses across Birmingham and the West Midlands, but you will sit inside our client's businesses in order to understand the dynamics and working culture of the people within them in order to add value to their brand.
Birmingham and the West Midlands is under the radar when it comes to the wealth of tech talent and tech companies that are created and we want to support the growth of those businesses to ensure our region is appreciated in the wider tech world.
Having been established in September 2019, we are now looking to grow the business having had numerous successes over the last 18 months.
Our commitment to inspiring the next-gen of future tech talent by working with schools, colleges and universities to educate young people of "what a career in tech looks like" is fundamental to our reputation in the recruitment world, and adds to our ethos and mission.
We are excited to be offering someone the opportunity to run our company social media channels here at CX Squared. You will be responsible for the day-to-day creation and execution of the Social Media Content and engagement for our social channels, across LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
You will work with the Digital Content Executive to post content on multiple channels daily, whilst looking to get our followers up whilst you engage with the relevant target audiences that we seek to market our brand to.
- Day-to-day management of the social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Social media content sourcing.
- Creating, planning and delivering social media strategies
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, strategies and high growth social media accounts to identify new ideas and trends for growth
- Implement social listening to monitor and help inform market trends and competitor insights to help inform content needs
- Maintain the social media channels with fresh new engaging content - organising and coordinating all necessary assets
- Scale and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels
- Manage scheduling and help plan and execute campaigns to build engagement levels, brand awareness and commercial targets.
- Ownership of our recruitment podcast series.
- Ownership of the content calendar and responsible for ensuring it's up to date at all times.
- Monthly detailed analytics reports across social media channels.
- Website updates - updating the website with new blogs, articles and other content as required.
- Have a passion for diversity and inclusion and digital skills
- Interested in Technology
- Confident communicator
- An eye for detail
- A passion for Social Media
- Experience or a want to achieve a track record working on, and growing, social media accounts with tangible results
- Solid understanding of a range of social media platforms
- Ability to increase traffic and engagement to all social channels
- Strong editing and writing skills that are adaptable to each platform
- Desire to learn and develop throughout your career
- Involvement in event management.
- Evidence of social media channel management, including curating content and using software to schedule postings.
- Prior experience of working with podcasts is desirable but not essential.
- Highly organised, it is expected you'll have the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Someone that will use their curiosity to find out things they don't know . e.g. YouTube
What you will get from CX Squared
Remote working with opportunities to work in an office if required
Your own Laptop
A personal and career development plan tailored to your needs and ambitions
23 Days Holiday with your birthday off as well
Training Days to improve learning and development for your personal needs
Apply now, to join one of the most innovative and unique recruitment and tech talent partners in Birmingham and the West Midlands.
- Social media
- video editing
- repurchase content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'