Social Media Executive
Location: Milton Keynes / Part Remote
Inbox Recruitment have an exclusive partnership with a leading marketing & branding agency to recruit a Social Media Executive who will be passionate about working with very well-known brands across the food, drink, hospitality and retail sectors.
This is a unique role that offers an incredible opportunity for a graduate with 1-2 years experince to join the social team within the Agency. This role will focus on supporting the Digital Account Managers with day-to-day tasks across all aspects of social media marketing and helping to improve the key accounts’ social presence by following and influencing their overall marketing strategy. You will predominantly work alongside the social team but may be required to support on other account tasks at times also.
- To produce, distribute and schedule compelling social content across relevant digital platforms and CRM management systems
- Content writing, editing, and proof-reading of social copy
- Develop and run social campaigns and competitions, in both conception and delivery in support of the wider social team
- Ensure you produce consistent brand messaging across various social media channels with correct tone of voice for each brand
- Monitor competitor social media pages and keep up to date with trends and influencers within the out of home hospitality industry including chefs and key opinion formers
- Suggest improvements to influence the overall planning of marketing strategies and help drive social media objectives
- Customer engagement: Responding to direct enquiries and feedback
- Social Media engagement: Following, commenting, liking and resharing posts where relevant
- Support the wider social media team in creating and analysing performance reports
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- At least 1 years experience within a digital marketing / social media / PR or contenr role
- Excellent written skills and a fine eye for detail
- Excellent practical understanding of social media and digital content
- Day-to-day social media posting and engagement experience
- Experience of optimising content for Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Batchelor’s degree in Social Media Marketing or equivalent
Key words: Digital Marketing, Digital Media, b2b Marketing, Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Campaigns, Client Services, Senior Account Executive, Marketing Graduate, Intern, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant. Social Media Assistant, Content Executive, PR Executive
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'