Main purpose of role: This is an important role within the company that combines creative writing and commercial thinking to help drive the business forward and grow digital demand by increasing social following and engagement across all channels whilst raising the awareness and positive perception of the brand. Supporting the development and execution of a social media strategy, including paid advertising, relevant creative content, influencer marketing and blogger outreach.
- Produce a seasonal social media strategy and plan to drive footfall, traffic, and revenue
- Plan, produce copy and schedule the weekly social plan across all social channels
- Develop and manage the influencer and outreach programme, building relationships and working on collaborations
- Lead the planning, creation, distribution and analysis of all social media marketing channels
- Create and brief in content through of relevant, engaging copy, sourcing of imagery a
- Utilise video and aspirational photography content through all social channels
- Community management across all social channels
- Drive increased engagement and fan growth through paid social activity
- Measure and report on social activity via Google analytics and social monitoring tools, learning from outcomes and behaviours to make suggestions for future content and to optimise spend against fan growth and post engagement.
- Monitor and produce a weekly report on social, PR and influencer trends and competitor social activity
- Conduct online research to understand seasonal trends, stay abreast of latest developments, social media trends and competitors, creating updates on industry best practices
- Ensure all campaigns are customer centric and on brand
Manage and create content for the blog
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'