Our rurally located client is a small business which genuinely changes people's lives for the better. Due to an increase in enquiries, they are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a specialist Social Media Marketing Executive. This role would suit an individual who has worked in a similar role before, either as a stand-alone social media specialist within a larger marketing department, or where social media management forms part of a wider range of duties.
The role offers and requires flexible hours of work, but will most likely be around 25-30 hours per week. The flexibility of hours worked is something that our client's staff really appreciate.
- Managing the company's social platforms and paid ad campaigns, specifically Facebook.
- Setting up and managing all B2C social media campaigns from initial concept to fulfilment.
- Creating images from a pre-determined asset library.
- Creating engaging copy for social advertisement campaigns.
- Creating reports and analytics to measure campaign performance and ROI.
- Previous experience in a corporate Social Media management position where you were responsible for creating engaging social content and paid advertising, ideally to a B2C audience.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Great IT skills including some image creation/editing ability.
- A relevant qualification in Social Media Management or Digital Marketing with a bias toward social media is preferred but not essential.
- Driving license and own transport due to rural office location.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Sarah Cleaver on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'