Our client is one of the UK's leading FMCG suppliers and distributors and are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Executive to join their dynamic team in Essex
We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to support the team across all campaigns and activities, with a strong focus on Social Media. Your role will involve the management of all social media channels and campaigns to sustain, engage and grow our audience.
- Helping to form social strategies and audience targeting strategies, aligned with wider campaign plans
- Building and executing on paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Organic social campaigns and channel management
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns and social channel activity
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing and act as the social champion within the business
- Experience in a similar social or paid media role, ideally with B2C and B2B experience
- Understanding of key social media channels and creative best practices
- Excellent reporting skills with an inquisitive and proactive approach - Google Analytics experience is essential
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both with clients and internally
- Background in fashion, cosmetics or aesthetics (Desirable)
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'