Do you have a passion the Beauty industry? Do you have experience working within PR & Social Media? If so, this could be the position for you…
We are looking for a PR & Social Media savvy individual who is a natural storyteller, that can bring brands to life with engaging and commercial focused PR & Social Media campaigns.
Our client is the leading distributor or international health and beauty brands in the UK retail & etail market. They pride themselves on their proven track record of bringing niche, emerging health & beauty brands and products to the market and strategically building them into sought after market leading brands.
As a PR & Social Media Executive your duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of health & beauty brands
- Overseeing the day to day activity of key social media and PR accounts
- Supporting the Assistant PR & Social Media Manager on brand activations, campaigns and strategy implementations
- Focusing on growing key brand social media accounts by delivering highly engaging campaigns and being reactive to trends
- Running and monitoring daily paid social media campaigns and ads
- Engaging daily with social media audiences to increase followings and engagement rates
The successful PR & Social Media Executive will have the following skills/experiences -
- Ability to grow a social media following with highly engaged audiences
- Familiar with social media and PR management tools including Sprout Social, Salesforce, Later, Kantar and ResponseSource
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Experience with creating and running social media paid ad campaigns through Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with using Adobe programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Competent with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Google Docs & Canva
Job title: PR & Social Media Executive - Health & Beauty Brands
Package: £22,000 - £25,000
- Monday - Friday, 9am-5.00pm with an hour for lunch (unpaid)
- 25 days holiday + 1 for Birthday
- Free Parking
- Qualifying Workplace Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Critical Illness Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Group Health Insurance - Cash Back-after 3 months
- Private Health Insurance - Surgery-after 3 months
To apply for this position of PR & Social Media Executive please click on button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further details.
Key skills: Socail Media, PR, Public Relations, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'