We have the pleasure of working with a leading medical aesthetic business in South Manchester to find an ambitious and talented Social Media Executive to join their growing marketing team. The overarching company has two prominent brands that offer cosmetic, bariatric and medical aesthetic treatments.
As the Social Media Executive, you will be providing stellar community engagement, improving the two brands’ presence and growth. It will be your responsibility to manage the daily activities across all social media channels, researching ways to increase brand awareness and look after their online reputation.
What you will be doing
- Daily Social Media management across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Collaborate with the wider teams to plan successful social media strategies
- Engage with the social media community and respond to queries
- Research into new social media trends to support growth across channels
- Management of the social media content calendar
- Implement, develop and deliver social media content and campaigns
- Weekly and monthly reporting, analysing areas for improvement
- Being the point of contact for customers comments, queries and reviews
- Collaborate with the campaign manager on influencer campaigns
- Contribute to content writing
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Executive with a passion for cosmetic and medical aesthetics
- A strong understanding of social media tools such as HootSuite, SproutSocial or TweetDeck
- Have experience in customer and community engagement, be receptive, understanding and attentive
- Basic content creation and copywriting skills including the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding the importance of tone of voice, and able to adhere to it through content and social media
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'