My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Social Media Executive on a initial 6 month contract basis.
The UK Marketing team is responsible for driving and delivering a broad range of marketing and communications strategies, plans and initiatives, to drive growth in the UK. We are focused on a range of multi-channel activities serving large, mid-market and small business customers.
We are looking for a candidate who will play a key role within the Content and Social Media team focused on maximizing presence on social media platforms through the delivery of effective Social Media strategy and content.
This person will work closely with the Social Media agency and the PR team and will report to the Content and Social Media Manager.
- Tell our big and small stories across all social media channels
- Aggressively grow B2B social following
- Develop and implement integrated social media and communication strategy
- Produce and maintain the highest quality of social content and maximum levels of engagement, ensuring regular activity across all platforms. Must demonstrate creative approach to content creation and be able to create a dynamic plan moving forwards.
- Integrating self-generated, user-generated, out-of-house and third-party generated content
- Oversee the community management and scheduling of all social media content.
- Analysing and reporting on content performance across various channels
- Work with the team to develop new ideas to grow social media presence
Required skills, qualifications & experience:
- Must have solid social media management and engagement experience across all Social Media channels.
- Agency management experience
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years working in a Social Media role
- Experience of delivering Social Media campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Copywriting for social
- A solid understanding of Branding and how to develop brand awareness through Social Media marketing.
- Proven high competency of social media and digital communication targeting, analytics, reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'