My client is an idustry leader within its field and is keen to appoint a Social Media Executive that will Manage the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube accounts, plus any new social media platforms launched by the business.
- Drive sales through social media platforms.
- Keep up to date with emerging platforms and social media trends.
- Creating engaging and relevant social media content for all social channels.
- Identify opportunities for innovative social media marketing campaigns.
- Providing support and advice to the site teams on how they can make the most of their site specific social media groups.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media to stakeholders.
- Provide digital marketing and ecommerce support to the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Support with social media channels used to develop our employer brand.
- Manage effective, tailored paid-for social media campaigns to ensure an excellent ROI.
- Support the wider marketing team with social media support at housing fairs, open days and other events as required.
- Previous experience within a commercial marketing and customer focused environment
- Experience working with focus on the youth market
- Paid Social Experience is ideal!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job