A well-renowned, once local and now nationwide and rapidly growing brand within the FMCG sector is now looking for their newest addition to their close-knit Marketing team. After taking the UK market by storm, this progressive, quirky business now requires a Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive to drive brand awareness and assist in executing marketing campaigns.
You'll be reporting into their established Marketing Manager and will have responsibility for managing social media platforms as well as creating content in keeping with the brand, its message and values. Working in their vibrant, fun offices on the south coast between Bournemouth and the New Forest, you'll have the chance to join this tight-knit team of professionals and be instrumental in growing the brand further.
- Developing content to improve brand awareness in line with the marketing strategy
- Reporting on the effectiveness of social media activity and manage all communications on multiple, core social media platforms
- Attending events and posting content on various social media channels
- Driving upward growth of online communities and engagement
- Devising and delivering end to end campaigns from content creation scheduling, analysis and reporting
- Providing informative and concise weekly reports on competitor online activity, offering ideas and solutions that are outside the box
- Producing a weekly newsletter which will directly influence growth and engagement of members
- Creating content ideas which are fresh, innovative, exciting and reflective of the brand personality
- 1- 2 years' experience in a similar role involving day to day management of multiple social media channels
- A cracking sense of humour and the ability to communicate enthusiastically ensuring your voice is heard
- A 24 hour social media mentality
- Working knowledge or practical experience of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience of automated mailing software like MailChimp
- Be a perfectionist when it comes to grammar and content, your written level of English will be top-notch
- A full UK driving licence
- A flexible and 'can-do' attitude, you'll show willingness to attend events with the Events Team and more
This is a new and rare opportunity for a creative, self-motivated 'doer' who thrives in a fun but professional and modern working environment. If you've got the mind-set and skills to help this dynamic brand succeed even further then please call Melissa at Rubicon now!
- Digital Media
- Social Media