My Client is seeking an experienced and talented Social Media Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a talented team, working along side the Head of Marketing, learning new skills and showing the company your talents.
What is the role?
You will managing the companys presence across Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and other mediums, improving the customer experience of online media and maximise revenue opportunities/promotions.
Responsibilities of Social Media Executive.
- Build and execute a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful posts in order to gain more followers, likes, tweets & shares.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and optimised for search and user experience.
- Develop social media content strategy in line with advertising campaigns and SEO strategy.
- Design and deliver relevant and engaging social content tailored to each platform.
- Optimise existing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companys social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
- Work with the marketing team to create promotional calendars.
- Experience in social media marketing and in using the Hootsuite platform specifically
- Experience in paid social media advertising
- High level of written & spoken English and good communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of marketing channels
- Positive attitude and good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work well independently as well as working within a team