Are you passionate about engaging with communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn...? Do you have your finger on the pulse for the latest trends and the hottest topics? If this sounds like you, then our client would love to hear from you!
They're looking for an ambitious Social Media Executive to join their award-winning agency. This is a great opportunity for the chosen candidate to become a key part of the growth of their social media offering.
Working across an enviable list of international clients and household brands, this exciting role will see you take full responsibility for their client's social media channels.
Your duties will include:
- Managing and update client's social media channels
- Responding to customer service queries via social media
- Creation of audiences for promoted / boosted posts
- Work with the internal teams to manage our client's social media channels
- Updating and managing client's social media calendars
- Setting-up and leading internal ideas meetings
- Working with the Content team to produce social media assets
- Regularly review the social media strategy along with the Head of Social Media
- Understanding of the different social media channels
- Strong written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage budgets and time effectively
- Strategic and results-driven approach to campaign plans
- Excellent communication skills
The company mission is "To be the best". This includes being a fantastic place to work. They have been featured for the sixth year in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for List thanks to feedback from the team. They have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays). Please send your CV or contact their HR team for more information.
- Social Media ;Social Strategy ;Facebook ;LinkedIn ;Twitter ;Instagram ;Social Channels ;Managing audiences ;Link clicks ;Engagement rate ;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job