Are you a forward thinking and motivated Social Media Marketer?
A luxurious goods manufacturer based in Henley-on-Thames is looking for an experienced Social Media Executive to join their team. Your main purpose will be to manage and own the Social Media Channels and planning of all online content.
Your key responsibilities:
- Creating and carrying out monthly content calendars for all Social Media channels and website in line with business goals,
- Edit and maintain all Social Media platforms and website,
- Copyrwriting for Social Media platforms in tone with the brand tone of voice,
- Analysing Social Media performances to report on successes and areas for improvement
- Working with Design Manager to create engaging multimedia content and assets including video, animation and photography,
- Work alongside freelance designers and photographers to ensure content is being delivered to schedule.
Key skills required:
- At least 2 years experience in content/social media role,
- Excellent understanding of key social media channels,
- Good organisation and time management skills,
- Excellent written communication skills,
- A passion for writing,
- Photography and basic video editing skills desired,
- Proficient in using in Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat) desired but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to progress within this industry. This company is rapidly expanding and there is a lot of room for progression. Not only would you be working for an interesting and luxurious company you will be working along side a friendly and passionate team.
- Social Media
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job