inLinx is the latest trend in social media and aims to bring families and friends closer together by providing dedicated chatrooms where they can communicate with each other in complete privacy, as well as providing a separate portal where users can chat with anyone in the world.
inLinx is looking to further expand its team of professional social media experts. We are looking to recruit two part-time Social Media Executives who have the knowledge, passion and commitment to bring something new to our social media presence.
Based at our Stoke-on-Trent office, you will join our marketing and social media team, and will benefit from a competitive salary, company pension scheme, comfortable offices near a city centre location and complimentary car parking.
- You will be responsible for management, research, and content generation across all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+)
- Work within set guidelines and styles to ensure consistency in all content
- Support the scheduling and uploading of social media content and videos
- Play a key role in the implementation of the marketing plan within the UK and beyond
- Coordinate social media communications to coincide with other brand messages and advertising campaigns
- Social media reporting for all platforms
- Work on your own initiative with little supervision
- Miscellaneous ad hoc duties where applicable
Skills and experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Relevant work experience within a social media, PR, marketing or communications
- Capable of managing social media management platforms, e.g Hootsuite
- Sound understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- Communication Skills