Social Media Executive
Hampshire - Commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Chichester and Fareham
Our client, an internationally recognised B2C brand have a fantastic opportunity for a social media professional to join their team. The role will involve managing their social media platforms and channels, strategy and social media analytics and monitoring.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social platforms
- Work on paid social campaigns across different channels
- Social Media analytics and monitoring
- Implement blogger outreach campaigns
- Work with the Group Social Media Manager on social media and search strategy
- Implement the Social Media crisis management plan
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive social media experience including blogging and paid social advertising (ideally for an global B2C brand/organisation)
- Excellent knowledge of social media, social media analytics and usage of social media tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout, Hootsuite, Meltwater etc
- A mix of hands on and strategic experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Social Media
- Paid Social