This is an exciting time to join us at Endsleigh as we have recently announced a number of new roles within our marketing team and are proud winners of the award for the Best Student Insurance Provider in the Insurance Choice Awards 2017.
As a Social Media Executive you will be reporting into the Brand Manager and you’ll be part of our wider centralised marketing department supporting all business areas across B2C and B2B. As well as standalone Social Media reactive and proactive activity, you will also support the wider marketing team on integrated marketing campaigns.
You will already be an expert in the making in terms of your knowledge of social media, we will support you to drive your career forward.
You will be responsible for managing the Social Media content and strategy for all Endsleigh profiles supporting the objectives of the Brand team and the wider business. You’ll be developing Social Media plans for proactive and campaign activity, as well as dealing with more reactive crisis management communications, ensuring Endsleigh is represented as strongly as possible through all Social Media touch points.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Development of social media content calendars aligned to our business priorities, considering the overall objective of each channel
- Day to day content management, monitoring and auditing of Endsleighs presence on social channels
- Acting as our in-house Social Media expert - watching external trends and competitor activity whilst identifying ways to increase engagement, bring the Endsleigh brand to life as well as an understanding of the latest social platforms
- Defining and building robust guidelines, policies and processes when needed such as customer services guidelines, social media policy and crisis communications
- Providing strategic support for SEO, digital acquisition, PR, content and marketing campaigns - designing and delivering Social Media campaigns in line with business objectives and priorities
- Understanding and reporting on behaviour of Social Media traffic to Endsleigh.co.uk, using insight to inform campaigns and content
- Understanding the demographic of Endsleigh’s Social Media fan base in order to develop meaningful, productive and long-lasting relationships with our fan base
- Working closely with our Digital Acquisition team to ensure organic social activity aligns with paid for activity
- Managing the Social Media budget
You will have a passion for all things social and digital with the drive to support a commercial business with their strategic objectives. Solid experience in a similar in house or agency Social Media role and in a performance based marketing environment and ideally within the financial service sector. It is essential you have a broad understanding of the Social Media landscape, Social Media channels, SEO and content marketing.
Social Media analytical skills will be a strength of yours along with an in depth knowledge and experience of Google Analytics. Ideally you will be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent qualification in Marketing, Social Media or a similar field. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple complex projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job