Amazing new opportunity for a creative Social Media Executive to join globally known Footwear and Accessories Retail/Wholesale Business.
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for developing social media strategy to drive brand awareness and website traffic. Reporting in to the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Executive will ensure a consistent tone of voice and build an engaging social presence.
- Develop and implement effective, creative social media strategies and campaigns
- Manage day to day social media activity and postings
- Manage social marketing budget
- Become an advocate of the brand in social media spaces, interacting with customers and developing brand stories that create dialogues
- Work with the PR and Marketing/Creative team to develop the brand’s blogger outreach program and build a relevant ambassador network
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of campaign performance to optimise future results
- Monitor trends in social media and keep up to date with competitor activity
Key skills required:
- Proven experience in a social media role, preferably within a fast paced fashion or retail brand
- Expert user of social media platforms and a genuine passion for digital
- Strong project management and organisational skills, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Enthusiastic, can-do and creative approach
If you love all things social media and have a natural interest in fashion this could be the perfect role for you!
*Due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates*
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job