A fantastic new opportunity has arisen to work in one of Bath's most sought after companies for a Social Media Executive. This role is to start immediately on a temporary basis until approx January 2019.
Are you passionate about social media and always know what’s trending?
If you have strong writing skills, a great eye for a story and a creative outlook, we have the perfect job for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Executive to join our client's in-house public relations team based in Bath.
Working closely with their external communications team, you’ll play a vital role in communicating key messages, protecting reputation and supporting strategic PR campaigns across a variety of social media channels.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the group's social media accounts, posting relevant and timely content on a daily basis.
- Researching, planning and creating interesting and engaging content for regularly scheduled posts across all social media channels.
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to provide social media updates on work that is taking place across our region to keep customers informed.
- Manage and populate the content calendar to ensure it reflects their social media strategy and meets targets.
- Monitoring social media channels and proactively tapping into conversations with customers.
- Supporting company campaigns through social media to increase engagement and reach.
- Skills and qualifications:
- You will need impeccable writing skills with the ability to write concise, newsworthy content that is on brand
- Experience working in journalism and/or public relations field desirable.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Public Relations
- Social Media